…and I’m Back! (Almost)
I have been MIA for the past few weeks. Exams y’all. Not the greatest part of student life. Anyhow, I’ve got a breather and this is how I’m
wasting utilizing it.
Moving on to better topics, I was recently approached by this tech startup called Appifier, who have offered to create an iPhone and iPad app for C&C! Yay! You can check it out over here.
Also a very kind blogger, Cynthia Vincent, has graciously awarded me with
Yes! The Versatile Blogger Award! According to which I am now supposed to
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers
- Inform them of this amazing award bestowed upon them
- Share 7 random facts about myself
- Thank the blogger who awarded me (complete with the link)
And the people listed below have to do that too (I’m listing their wordpress usernames as it’s easier to link it that way. Sorry to be so sloppy. I’m usually not that lazy, it’s just something that happens when I’m short on time)
- Vina Kent
- domestic diva, MD
And now, prepare yourself, for seven utterly completely ridiculously random facts about moi
- I have this thing with reading. No, seriously. I am obsessed to the point of unhealthy with reading. Books, newspapers, tax filings, backs of cereal boxes, anything that can be read and is in my immediate vicinity will be read.
- I also have another thing about animals. Any animal, from cute and cuddly to utterly terrifying, will always have a soft spot in my heart. And not only because they’re better than majority of humans (have you noticed that they don’t lie or bitch?), it’s just because they’re awesome. Speaking of lying and bitching…
- I am blunt. Tactless says you? Forthright and candid says I. Whenever it’s possible, I deliver my comments in the most non-hurtful way possible, but I always prefer being straightforward.
- I am extremely independent. When I was a kid, the school psychologist said that I exhibited an abnormally high level of independence. I doubt things have changed since then. I can work in teams, no problem with that, but I’m most productive when left alone.
- I appreciate good manners. It’s not all about the ‘no elbows on the table’ thing, but the mere act of respectfulness. Like saying thank you to the doorman and stuff. Also chivalry doesn’t hurt.
- I am a Sagittarius with an Aquarius Moon and Aeries Rising. I have absolutely no idea why I wrote that or what it means. It’s just something my friend told me recently. And well, you asked for random (If anyone does know anything about it or what it means, do let me know!)
- I love to learn. I will and can learn anything and everything. From figure skating to marine biology, I’ve learnt whatever catches my immediate fancy. Also, I insist on learning things my way at my pace. Sounds selfish, but I’ve no tolerance for orthodox lessons and besides, it’s faster that way.
Your turn! What are some random facts about you?
PS: Another mention of Cynthia to say thanks for giving me the VB. In case you didn’t check out her blog yet, she blogs here